This super light camper has so much room! The slide out gives you even more room! It sleeps 3 adults comfortably. The kitchen is big with a huge window that looks out the back of the camper. It has a queen-size bed and a dinette that converts to a bed.
The Escape Mini has the following features.
- 10’ Electric Awning with LED lights underneath
- Bluetooth stereo system
- AM/FM Radio
- Indoor and Outdoor Speakers
- HD TV Antenna
- Extra Outdoor Shower
- Convection Oven/Microwave
- 2-Burner Stove
- Air Conditioner
- Queen Bed
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Electric Jack
- 30 Gallon Freshwater Tank
- 30 Gallon Blackwater Tank
- 32 Gallon Graywater Tank
This camper comes equipped with the following items.
- Pots, pans, and other basic cooking utensils
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- Leveling blocks/boards
- Wheel Chocks
- Toilet Paper
- Septic System Treatment
Renter must provide their own linens/towels. Travel trailer must be reasonably clean upon return. Black water and gray water must be empty and clean upon return. One propane tank is included which may or may not be full. The renter is responsible for filling/exchanging the tank as needed. There is no requirement to return it full.
Tow vehicle must have a 5,000 lb towing capacity or 3,500 lb towing capacity with a weight distribution hitch and sway bar. Anderson weight distribution hitch and sway bar are available to rent. The RV requires a 2” ball and 7-pin connection or adapter for the trailer lights.
My wife and I purchased this trailer to tow behind our Rav4 and have taken it all over the country from Tennessee, New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming. This rig is great for getting off the grid and into nature.
Other things to note
My wife and I both work full time and will do the best to work with you about optimal pickup/dropoff times.
FREE DELIVERY/SETUP within 30 minutes of Biloxi!
The trailer is stored on Keesler AFB and we will coordinate a meeting location in the Biloxi/Diberville area if you do not have base access. Exchange locations outside of the immediate area such as Mobile area can be negotiated.
Please answer these questions in order to expedite the approval process:
1. Where are you going?
2. Who with (# of travelers)?
3. What vehicle will you be using to tow?
4. Do you have a trailer brake controller?
5. Do you have a 7-pin connection for trailer lights?
6. What type of hook-ups will your campsite have (water, sewer, electricity, or dry camping)?
7. What kind of experience do you have with travel trailers?
8. Do you (or your driver) have a valid U.S. drivers license?