Hard to believe we’re already well into the New Year. And as the frigid temps of winter give way to warm spring vibes, RVing adventures start to beckon.
Whether you’re a first-time RVer or have hit the road many times — we’ve got the rigs for rent that’ll get you out of the cold and into nature in 2024. We know this because we dug into our data and found our top rigs that folks are renting in each region. We’re talking campervans, travel trailers, and more to help you hit your adventuring resolutions this year.
These RVs hit our top spots based on factors like the number of five-star reviews received and number of nights booked. We’ve packed 25 of our favorite rigs onto this list and broken them out by region (listed in no particular order).
RVs For Rent Near You
The Midwest is a solid RVing destination that’s also one of the most affordable and exciting places to roll in an RV rental. Whether you shoot for the Great Lakes, Texas Hill Country, or anywhere in between, the central U.S. is bound to deliver.
Here are our favorite RV rentals ‘round these parts:
1. NuCamp TAG XL Boondock (Texas) — Renters love how easy this teardrop is to tow while still packing in amenities like an outdoor kitchen, AC, and heat. But the star of this show is a built-in stargazing window above the bed. Guests loved being cozy in nature while peering up into the great expanse.
Guests also gave this host especially high marks for all the ways he goes above and beyond, specifically calling out his smooth communication and ease of experience.
2. 2023 Wildwood FSX Premium (Texas) — This rig packs a serious punch into its 23 feet. It can sleep up to six because it has loads of configurable spaces and features a built-in bunkhouse for the kiddos. This rental also has an outdoor kitchen, camping chairs, and all the cookware. Weighing in at 4,000 pounds, it’s towable by light-duty trucks and many SUVs.
Renters absolutely rave about the host and how he gives them everything they need for awesome adventures over the road. Several guests also appreciated the fact that the camper was fully stocked with everything needed to go off grid and get deep into boondocking territory.
3. 2023 Winnebago Solis With Pop-Up Roof Tent (Minnesota) — This campervan is the crème de la crème of the road. It’s stocked with all the stuff you would expect and much more that you might not — like Penzy’s cooking spices, stainless steel cookware, organic teas, hammocks, a movie projector, and a whole lot more.
Many families of four have rolled in this rig and raved about their comfort and privacy. This campervan even packs a toilet and shower into a package that fits in most parking spaces. The host receives top marks for his kindness, responsiveness, and eagerness to make each guest’s trip unique.
4. 2021 Entegra Class A with Two Full Bathrooms (Michigan) — The couple hosting this spacious motorhome absolutely steal the show, receiving glowing reviews for their hospitality, teaching style, and attention to detail.
The RV is a true home on wheels featuring an extra full bathroom and a combo washer/dryer. It doesn’t skimp on sleeping space or entertainment options either. Five TVs adorn this rig, with one of them being part of an outdoor entertainment center. And the ample sleeping space throughout includes a bunk area to accommodate up to eight snoozers. Top that all off with some extra safety and stability features and you have yourself a really rentable rig.
5. Bryant and Val’s 2021 Forest River Adventure Vibe (Texas) — This self-described ‘hotel on wheels’ is another easy-to-tow travel trailer featuring a bunk bed setup for family adventuring. Guests rave about all the amenities it comes with, the ease of setup, and the hospitality of the hosts.
This RV also features luxury upgrades like a premium stereo system, black-out shades, and a power awning with LEDs.
Southeast Coast: Florida and Georgia
This region serves up southern hospitality with some beach flair. Here are our favorite rigs in this neck of the woods:
6. 2021 Forest River Aurora 18BHS (Florida) — We’re picking up a pattern where easy-to-tow travel trailers with bunkhouses are stealing the show. This twenty-footer takes our top spot in the Southeast because of family-friendly features like these.
Guests also dig the JBL sound system, outdoor kitchen with built-in grill, and the fact that the uber-friendly host delivers to places like Walt Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
7. 2018 Thor Four Winds (Georgia) — This dog-friendly Class C is a fan favorite in Georgia because it packs a serious punch in a highly nimble package. If boondocking is your game, the 4,000-watt onboard generator and large holding tanks will keep the whole rig running for extended periods without hookups.
It’s furnished with everything so you and your family can make camp right away. Guests love this host because he’s easy to work with and super helpful with any needs.
8. 2023 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 17b (Georgia) — We always love it when families fall in love with their camper and then decide to share it with the world, which is exactly what happened with this one. The couple who hosts this rig gets major kudos for kindness, flexibility, and their delivery/setup add-on.
And if you’d rather tow it yourself, that’ll be a breeze. The Lantern can be towed by most trucks and SUVs. But don’t let lightweight fool you — the nimble package comfortably fits a queen bed, bunk beds, a private bathroom, and a fully functional kitchen.
Did we mention it also includes a Bluetooth speaker with a built-in disco globe? Rock on.
9. 2021 Forest River Ibex (Florida) — This cool camper features the usual suspects like bunk beds for kids (complete with privacy curtains and charge ports), all the amenities you’ll need for camping, and a Tempurpedic queen bed.
What sets this rig apart is its futuristic vibe and its conscientious host. Features like mood lighting and space-age design keep you cozy at camp. Guests give the host serious stars for the time and care he takes with every rental.
10. 2020 Keystone RV Cougar (Florida) — This rig takes family camping to the max. It can sleep up to ten and features a four-bed bunkhouse at the back. It offers dual awnings for ample shade and an outdoor kitchen with a grill. The hosts offer this RV as a stationary rental, meaning you can order it for delivery and setup anywhere within 200 miles of Live Oak, FL.
That puts destinations like Orlando, Daytona, Savannah, Jacksonville, Titusville, and more within delivery range. Guests love how they don’t have to stress over towing or making camp. You can arrive and start vacating right away because this host gets the RV all set at your site.
RVs For Rent Near You
Mountain West: New Mexico, Colorado, Utah
The Mountain West brings unbeatable opportunities to camp on public lands and within national parks. Check out the rigs we have on tap there:
11. 2015 Winnebago Trend (New Mexico) — This campervan on steroids features an extra wide frame for additional space and amenities in an easy-to-drive package. It has enough room for the whole family and features a spacious rear bathroom. Fun and essential amenities like a coffee percolator, bug spray, a folding table, and a firewood-cutting hatchet are all included with this rental.
Guests rave about the host’s caring attitude and solid trip recommendations. Its Albuquerque location puts it in a good place to hit the national parks of Southwestern Colorado, Utah’s Mighty Five, and New Mexico’s abundant nature.
12. “Toto” – The Adventure Van (New Mexico) — This family-friendly campervan features a roof that pops up into a tent for extra sleeping space. The result is a highly maneuverable RV that comfortably camps everyone.
Guests were especially complimentary of the amazing sleep they experienced, the rig’s great gas mileage, and the helpfulness of the host.
13. Hand-Built 4-Season Adventure Van – 2020 Promaster (New Mexico) — This is a custom campervan featuring a luxury log cabin aesthetic. Its owner has taken every measure possible to soundproof, lightproof, and insulate the Promaster. You’ll be comfortable camping anywhere you choose — be it on an overnight Wal-Mart stop or a mountainous paradise.
Guests can’t get enough of the unique comfortability of this adventure van. They’re also full of high praise for a host who pours his heart and soul into his craft.
14. 2022 Keystone RV Bullet Crossfire (Utah) — This family and dog-friendly travel trailer is a fan favorite because it packs a bunch into an easy-to-tow package. It can sleep up to five comfortably thanks to the bunk beds at the back.
Guests love that this RV is centrally located to Utah’s national parks and that it’s ready for off-grid camping. The rig’s hostess gets high marks for the way she stocks up the trailer, her enthusiasm for the area, and her general flexibility.
15. 2023 Jayco Baja SLX 184BS (Colorado) — This Colorado camper serves as the host’s family vacation vehicle and a rental rig. What that means for you is this is an RV kept in immaculate condition by the host. It’s also stocked with all the things like kitchen items, fire items, and bathroom items.
As one of the shortest travel trailers with a slide-out, it’s nimble enough to get into backcountry camping and spacious enough to sleep six comfortably. Guests highlight that the host has everything set in the RV so all you need to bring is food and clothes. Renters also love the fact that this rig is ready to boondock in Colorado’s backcountry.
This Canadian province is one of our top regions for people renting RVs. Here are some of the fan faves:
16. 2022 25-foot Forest River Della Terra Travel Trailer — This one checks off all the boxes. It’s just long enough to have ample family space, but not so long that it’s tough to tow. Bunk beds for the kids, camping chairs, kitchen items, dishes, and complimentary coffee are a few of the amenities these hosts include.
Guests love that the trailer is virtually brand new and that the hosts go above and beyond to make sure you have a stellar trip.
17. 4×4 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — This custom campervan combines beautiful design with off-grid functionality that’ll get you into the wilds of Canada. ‘North’ is the camper’s name and he isn’t just a means of transportation, he’s a mobile oasis. Whether you’re enjoying a glass of wine by the campfire or engaging in a board game battle with your bestie, North ensures a cozy and relaxing space to unwind.
Guests have taken this campervan all over the U.S. and Canada. They rave about the amenities provided, the comfy sleep space, and the epic design of this campervan.
18. 2020 RV Corp Shadow Cruiser — This is glamping at its best. It offers a separate sleeping and bunk area for kids, complete with a table, TV, and privacy door. At camp, this rig transforms into an outdoor oasis with included camp chairs, an outdoor stereo system, and fully loaded outdoor kitchen.
Guests love the space in this trailer and how everybody has their own private nook. The hosts are also rated as highly accommodating.
19. 2018 Coachmen Clipper Sport (Ultra Lightweight) — Popups are popping because they are a cinch to tow and still pack a serious punch. This popular camper is no exception. It has two full-size beds, heat, a built-in fan, and a kitchenette.
Guests love the host’s personal touches and willingness to spend time teaching about the camper’s operation.
20. Retro Glamping in the Elwood-1986 Taurus Cadet Fiberglass Camper — We always love us some vintage vibes. And we especially love them when they come in a package as comfy and popular as this one.
The Elwood is tiny enough to be towed by many vehicles and comes with a fridge, microwave, memory foam queen bed, Bluetooth speaker, and more.
One of our favorite guest reviews states: “This little trailer is full of funky fun and pretty near perfect.” We think that pretty much says it all 😀
RVs For Rent Near You
The West Coast and the Pacific Northwest (PNW) pack a bunch of nature into one region. Here are our favorite RV rentals in this neck of the woods:
21. 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (California) — This custom campervan features one of the most luxurious showers we’ve ever seen in any RV type. Apart from that, the rig also maximizes comfortability and customization with bench-style seating that transforms into a dining space or a queen-size sleeping area.
This campervan is also pet-friendly, includes unlimited AT&T WiFI, and is set for off-gridding with 400 watts of solar and 600 amps of lithium-ion juice. Guests compliment things like the kindness of the host, the driveability of the camper, and the thoughtful interior design.
22. 2023 Winnebago Solis 59P National Parks Edition (California) — Winnebago broke the mold with this campervan. The drive section is fully equipped with power everything and Apple/Android carplay. Solar panels on top keep the batteries topped up. You even have two queen-size sleeping areas because the roof pops up to unveil an upstairs snooze zone.
The rig also features a full wet bath and an outdoor kitchen. The host gets high marks for his communication and goes the extra mile to help his renters have the trip of a lifetime.
23. 2020 Ram Promaster Custom Campervan (California) — This professionally converted campervan features a queen-sized bed, bench seat, a swivel front passenger seat, sink, propane stove, and diesel heater.
It also has unlimited WiFi with a signal booster, a fridge, and a full bath. The interior space is one of the coziest we’ve ever seen. Guests love the beauty of the build-out, the fast WiFi, and the cool vibes of the host.
24. 15 min from (Sea-Tac) Airport! Complimentary Starlink! 2021 Winnebago Solis (Washington) — It’s little wonder that another Solis has hit our list. This rental shows how hosts can jump ahead of the pack by offering special benefits like internet anywhere (Starlink) and easy airport connections.
Another thing we love about this listing is that it’s specially set up for ski-ventures. Sure, you can take it for the summer too, but the host also offers recommendations and amenities that’ll help you turn this campervan into a ski chalet on wheels.
Nearly every guest review calls out the awesomeness of this host. Guests also loved that this rental is well-equipped for long trips.
25. 2018 Jayco Jay Feather — This hybrid trailer sleeps 6-8 people and has a couch that will convert into a bed. This trailer is light enough to be pulled by a mid-size SUV or truck. One of the coolest features of this rental is that it’s a hybrid trailer, meaning it’s a hard shell rig with tent-like pop-outs for the bed areas.
That means your bed space will make you feel like you’re glamping in the woods. Guests loved the customizable space, ease of towing, and helpfulness of the host.
There you have it! These are our favorite rentals for 2024 RVing adventures. Even if you don’t have one of these listings near you, chances are good you have some similar rentals right in your area. Dig into the above to figure out the favorite features to should take with you on any RVing trip.
And then, you can search here for similar rentals near you.